Wednesday, November 25, 2009

got a new charger

well.. after destroying my previous phone charger.. i had to go get a new one.. So i went to the dealer at Petaling Street.. that blur fellow, find n find for the charger, but to no avail. at last told me, "here takda no stock".. i was like wtf? takda no stock? means got stock? den da blur fellow ask me go to another dealer.. i ask where? he told me" erm, i not sure lol, wait i ask u".. ask me? walao.. i hear also wan laugh ady.. he wanted to say ask for me.. but say ask me.. den he told me go sungai wang.. zz.. i go to kl ady, ask me go sungai wang.. wan kena whack lor dis fellow.. what to do.. da charger also wan charge me rm25.. so expensive.. but since dun have, have to go find sumwhere else lor..
yes, this seem like the travelling charger adapter.. but phone uses sumting like this, coz my phone uses usb to charge.. dats y there's da usb port haha.. if not, if using nokia or SE, any where also can buy the charger lol.. but now wif da charger, if whole family go hols, dun have to bring all da chargers haha.. juz mine hehe.. coz can use for all.. even in car.. n da best part, onli rm23.. cheaper den da 1 sold at da dealer zz.. haha
well, so long for now! TC

No comments:

Post a Comment